Sunday, April 1, 2012

Day 14/365


     For entry fourteen I got my mom and brother involved, much to their dismay. I wanted to do a triptych of our portraits in order to see what similarities there were in our facial features. This idea first came to mind when I went into work with my mother this past week and a coworker commented on how much she thought I looked like my mom. My brother and I have always gotten varied opinions when it comes to which of our parents we look like more, if at all. Everything from looking just like our dad or just like our mom, to looking like a complete blend between the two, or not looking like either of them; my brother and I have heard it all. Personally, I tend to think Ryan looks more like our mom, (same eyes, same mouth), and I look more like our dad. I've always thought that looking and comparing people who are related to each other and seeing the traits they share to be interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment