Saturday, September 22, 2012

Day 187/365 + MORE THAN HALF-WAY DONE WITH THE 365 CHALLENGE!





     I can't believe I missed the actual half-way post of the 365 challenge, (the half-way point would've been either day 182 or 183), but nevertheless, now I'm more than half-way through! I know I've been pretty lax on posting every day as of late, but that's something I'm looking to improve. And while I may not have posted my entries every single day on schedule, I did take either a new photo, video clip, or audio recording every. single. day. (That's the most important part, anyways, I think). 

     I honestly think that starting this challenge was one of the best things I could've done for my photography since graduating, (now a little over a year ago - yikes!). It got me out of my slump, back into pushing my own boundaries and going outside of my comfort zone, and it gave my portfolio a much-needed replenishing. I think this project also played a major part in me getting my internship, and without that, I'd most likely still be toughing it out at that godforsaken portrait studio, (insert cringe/wince/shudder/all of the above here). It hasn't always been easy; I can be one of the most laziest human beings on the planet when I want to be, but this project got me up and out many a time when I wouldn't have done anything productive otherwise. If you've either followed my blog from the start or checked in from time to time, or are just seeing it for the first time now, thank you for the support. 

     Anyways, in honor of being half-way there, you get a double dose of vintage baseball and cute kids feeding cows. Enjoy!

* As always, click the image if you'd like to view it larger!




No comments:

Post a Comment